Skills/Requirements:The role involves understanding the business requirements, design specifications and technical solution within Salesforce ecosystem, Interaction with the clients and effective collaboration and coordination within the team. The Ideal candidate will provide visible leadership, accountability, and authority. Candidate will be involved from inception to closure of the project. Candidate will participate in continuous evolution and improvement of the processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of project budgeting, scheduling and execution.
- Should be able to manage project team(s), with effective collaboration and delegation.
- Effective Presentation at every level from individual, team to executive and leadership level.
- Minimum 2 years Project Management experience within a consulting environment on enterprise-level projects.
- 3 years hands-on technical experience with Salesforce implementations.
- In-depth functional knowledge of the Salesforce platform and Salesforce products and offerings.
- Understanding and exposure of Business domains (At least 3) like Ed-tech, BFSI, Manufacturing, E-commerce, Retail, supply chain.