Engineering for your business objectives
Tricon Infotech’s engineering teams build products that drive revenue, improve efficiency, increase company value, and put a smile on people’s faces.
Custom software product development
- Tricon’s unique, teams-based approach delivers experienced, client-facing engineers.
- An efficient and thorough discovery phase identifies opportunities and establishes priorities.
- An emphasis on identifying and solving problems for long-term value maximizes the client’s ROI.
- Cross-functional teams share knowledge and best practices across the organization.
- A “speed to value” approach delivers and implements MVP releases quickly for immediate impact.
Generative AI that solves real problems
- We begin by examining challenges that we can solve with AI – not the other way around.
- Private, secure AI instances on the client’s infrastructure protect their proprietary content.
- Together, we think beyond mere chatbots to design scalable, practical solutions for organizational needs.
- These solutions make use of the full range of GenAI applications, each tailored for ideal use cases.
- The result is a secure, unified, enterprise AI toolkit that we can incorporate into the client’s workflow.
Accessibility for all users
- We build accessible products from inception – rather than undertaking costly retrofits later on.
- Our accessibility engineers guide both Tricon teams and the client’s ongoing practices and content.
- Tricon’s engineering teams incorporate Web Content Accessibility Guidelines into new products.
- We incorporate these principles into User Interface design and the overall User Experience.
- The resulting applications offer better user experiences and keep clients on the right side of the law.
Comprehensive data analytics
- New applications incorporate data collection from inception, including MVP releases.
- Back-end engineers construct scalable data warehouses for growing, searchable information.
- Tricon’s data engineers also can import, clean, and manage each client’s legacy data.
- Teams analyze user data to identify and design new and improved product features.
- All data appear in intuitive, efficient dashboards, rather than in one-off Excel reports.
Complete digital transformations
- Each engagement begins with an examination of the client’s long-term goals and requirements.
- A thorough understanding of the client’s broader ecosystem yields comprehensive plans.
- Engineering teams design with business continuity in mind to prevent interruptions.
- Utilizing interoperability tools, teams deliver solutions in stages for immediate results.
- A 360 approach allows Tricon to work hand-in-hand with the client’s product and IT teams.